Step One: Schedule a feline behavior wellness consultation program with our Harvard-trained, Certified C.A.T. Counselor Mieshelle Nagelschneider and Professor Dr. Brad Krohn DVM.
Important update: The team is back from another wild cat research study in Costa Rica. We are currently scheduling this week beginning Friday, April 21st through April 30th.
Study Alert! Through April 30th urination and defecation issue clients receive a $50.00 discount if they take part in our social facilitation study. You must have at least a two-cat household to take part in the study. Please feel free to call the clinic at 503-267-8888 to see if you’re eligible to be a part of the study.
We believe the most certain cat behavior advice is based on your cat’s feline evolutionary biology. By scheduling a phone or video consultation with Certified C.A.T. Behaviorist Mieshelle Nagelschneider and Dr. Brad Krohn DVM, you will not only help solve your cat’s behavior issues, but also help cats everywhere because you can take part in our behavior studies. We go beyond the obvious facts about cat behavior and offer intelligent solutions to solve your cat’s behavior issues.
See over 165 phone consultation client rave reviews from clients. Every behavior plan is based on the latest cat behavior research that has given thousands of cat owners results — and responsible for them finally experiencing a totally different, and most importantly, happier, healthier cat.
THE SCHEDULING PROCESS:
• Choose and pay for your consultation program below. After payment, you will be taken to Step 2 and 3 for scheduling and access to the Feline Behavior Questionnaire. You can also call the clinic to pay with credit card and schedule over the phone at 503-267-8888. You are guaranteed an appointment email within 24 – 48 hours (excluding weekends). If you’re somewhat flexible we can typically schedule you within the week. Our office scheduling hours are 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Pacific time Monday to Friday. We accept clients worldwide.
• Important: If paying by Paypal below, be sure to click on “back to website” link on your last Paypal payment page. You will then be taken to Step 2 (scheduling) and Step 3 (Feline Behavior History Questionnaire).
FELINE BEHAVIOR WELLNESS CONSULTATION PROGRAM BY PHONE OR SKYPE VIDEO:
• 250.00 ($325.00 without study participation): Through April 2017, a one-hour consultation for all urination and defecation issues. This includes the $75.00 discount if you are eligible to take part in our behavior study for social facilitation. You need at least a two-cat household and complete a question form containing 12 – 20 questions regarding your cats’ behavior within 90 days after your consultation.
• $450.00: Two-hour Comprehensive Feline Behavior Wellness Program for urine spray-marking, all aggression issues, excessive vocalization. Compulsive PICA, or overgrooming issues. A flexible plan allowing you to use your two-hour consult time over 8 weeks for ongoing analysis and further recommendations. You will receive an in depth behavior analysis and an all-encompassing behavior plan with behavior strategies for your single cat or multi-cat household based on the most recent studies in cat behavior. Mieshelle may recommend dividing your 2 hours into 4 consultations depending on the complexity of the issue.
$250.00 – ONE-Hour Behavior Consultation with Mieshelle and Dr. Brad Krohn.
$450.00 – TWO-Hour Behavior Consultation with Mieshelle and Dr. Brad Krohn.
Also included in every consultation:
• Dietary analysis and recommendations based on Dr. Elizabeth Hodgkin’s philosophy of the quintessential Atkins species (Your Cat).
• Have pet health insurance? Your consultation may be covered under behavior services with your cat’s insurance plan.
Or feel free to call the clinic to schedule today and pay by credit card: 503-267-8888.
Clinic Policy: Cancellation, refund, or reschedule policy is 48 hours notice required. No refunds for unused leftover consultation time. You must complete the behavior history questionnaire prior to your appointment time in order to have a one or two-hour consultation.
Not ready? We understand. Unfortunately, Mieshelle is not able to answer any questions about cat behavior without a consultation. And we’re very sorry about that. Sadly, there is no such thing as a “quick question.” Cat behavior is nearly as complicated as human behavior, with as many interdependent variables, and it’s even more mysterious, to a human. Our phone behavioral consulting is pretty simple: Cat owners pay a set price for their consultations, we schedule and hold the consultation(s), you follow the behavior plan for approx. 4 – 8 weeks, and then we declare victory — whether it’s total or partial depends almost entirely on how scrupulously the humans follow our advice (Most effective change is not required of the cat so much as the human). If additional changes to the behavior plan need to be made along the way to adjust to your cat’s response, you can use your remaining appointment time within your 4 or 8 week allotted time.
Zoologist Testimonial: “The reason people are so mesmerized by house cats is because they are truly miniature versions of lions, tigers, and leopards. Mieshelle explains in an unprecedented and a most accessible way, the behavior of the house cat, with her unique insight into the often misunderstood companion animal that is as wild as we have become civilized.” Jordan Carlton Schaul, PhD — Contributing Editor, National Geographic Society and Curator, Orange County Zoo
Veterinarian testimonial:“Over the course of many years, Mieshelle has developed and refined her unique ability to think like a cat. On numerous occasions I have witnessed the life-changing benefits Mieshelle’s techniques can bring to cats and their sometimes very frustrated owners.” Dr. James R. Shultz DVM
Remember: You can take the cat out of the jungle, but you can’t take the jungle out of the cat! (SP)