STEP ONE: Schedule Your Phone or Video Skype Consultation with Mieshelle Nagelschneider.
Important Update: We are currently scheduling June 9th through June 30th.
THE SCHEDULING PROCESS:
• Choose and pay for your consultation program. After payment, you will be taken to Step 2 and 3 for scheduling and access to the Feline Behavior Questionnaire. You can also call the clinic to pay with credit card and schedule over the phone at 1-503-267-8888 You are guaranteed an appointment email within 24 – 48 hours (excluding weekends). If you’re somewhat flexible we can typically schedule you within the week. Our office scheduling hours are 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Pacific time Monday to Friday, but consultations are also conducted on Saturday and Sunday. Most of our clients schedule their remote consultations with Mieshelle. Dr. Shultz conducts consultations in-person locally.
• Important: If paying by Paypal below, be sure to click on “back to website” link on your last Paypal payment page. You will then be taken to Step 2 (scheduling) and Step 3 (Feline Behavior History Questionnaire).
450.00 – Up to 3 Hours Full Comprehensive Feline Cognition Behavior Wellness Consultation Program includes:
- Three-hour phone or video Skype Comprehensive Feline Behavior Wellness Consultation Program suitable for urine spray-marking, all aggression issues, fearful behavior, excessive vocalization, compulsive PICA, or overgrooming issues.
- A flexible plan allowing you to use up to three hours of consult time over 8 weeks for ongoing analysis, or further recommendations for progressive behavior plans.
- During the consultation process you will receive an in depth behavior analysis and an all-encompassing behavior plan with behavior strategies for your single cat or multi-cat household based on the most recent cat behavior research studies (this includes learning and memory, feline evolutionary biology, and gene encoded “innate” behavior).
- Mieshelle may recommend dividing your 3 hours into up to 5 consultations depending on the complexity or nature of the issue.
- Also included in every consultation is a dietary analysis and recommendations based on Dr. Elizabeth Hodgkin’s philosophy of the quintessential Atkins species.
In-person consultations are conducted by Veterinarian Dr. Shultz with a different fee schedule and are accepted on a case-by-case basis.
The Science Behind Successfully Diagnosing and Treating Cat Behavior Issues
Mieshelle Nagelschneider studied animal behavior at Oxford University and animal behavior and animal welfare at the University of Edinburgh (Royal School of Veterinary Studies). She is the award-winning author of New York Times acclaimed feline behavior science book published in 4 languages by Random House Publishing and National Geographic cat behaviorist for cat behavior documentaries and published works. Read 274 solved case study reviews and client testimonials.
Gene Encoded Behavior and Why it Matters For Lasting Success for Cat Behavior Issues
Taking into consideration feline evolutionary biology and your cat’s gene encoded behavior (instincts and fixed action patterns) is just one of several components that must be a part of a successful behavior plan that has lasting results. To achieve this, it’s necessary to work with a cat behaviorist that can effectively apply the sciences of genetics, animal psychology, biology, physiology, learning and memory to effectively correct a cat’s behavior.